PRP Treatment For Hair Loss
Hair loss is an issue that affects millions of people with each passing day and generally cannot be effectively treated by using home remedies.
Even though hair transplantation is considered minimally invasive, as it is still a surgical procedure, some people will be seeking other options for hair loss treatment.
In situations like this other non-surgical treatment options can also be considered. Nowadays, Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP) is used as a treatment for hair loss.
PRP therapy is a non-surgical remedial and protective therapeutic option for hair loss treatment. A growing number of people have now turned to PRP therapy and have obtained excellent results.
Whether it be due to a hair loss condition or just out of curiosity, you may want to receive information that can play an instrumental role in understanding how you can benefit from the PRP treatment.
What is Platelet Rich Plasma?
Plasma is one of the main components that make up blood. In order to obtain this component, a small amount of blood is drawn from the patient and is then placed into a centrifuge that spins to separate out the red blood cells from the platelet-rich plasma. When used to repair injured or damaged tissue, PRP can have a great potential in enhancing as well as accelerating the healing process. Using PRP therapy as a treatment for hair loss will stimulate the hair follicles as well as the scalp and can promote hair growth that should result in noticeably fuller, thicker hair.
PRP therapy is also used to stop and reverse the process of hair follicle miniaturization. PRP can promote growth of the hair follicles by stimulating the stem cells of the hair follicles, offering the opportunity for coping with hair loss and is a very reliable method.
It is important to undergo repeated PRP treatments at a schedule determined by your doctor. Dr. Serkan Aygin Clinic performs PRP therapy as a treatment option for patients experiencing hair loss.
You can contact us to find out if it is viable treatment for you and to learn more on what to expect during and after the treatment.
- Hair Simulation / Scalp Micropigmentation / Hair Tattoo
- Hair Transplantation Istanbul
- Elements That Determine The Quality of a Hair Transplant Clinic
- Bio Fiber Hair Transplant
- 10 Major Forms of Hair Loss Experienced Around The World
- Answers To Your 10 Most Important Hair Transplant Questions
- DHI Hair Transplant Technique Without Shaving
- What to Expect From a FUE Hair Transplant Procedure
- Eyebrow Transplant with FUE Method
- The 4 Most Frequently Asked Questions About FUE Hair Transplant
- 5 Factors That Contribute to a “Failed Hair Transplant”
- Elements that Determine the Cost of a Hair Transplant Surgery
- The Role of Stem Cells & Hair Cloning in Hair Transplant
- 5 Crucial Steps to a Successful Hair Transplant
- PRP Treatment For Hair Loss
- DHI (Direct Hair Transplant) What is DHI Hair Transplant?
- Frequently Asked Questions About The FUE Hair Transplant
- Conditions that Cause Hair Loss in Men
- Androgenetic Alopecia Condition in Men
- Hair Transplant Recovery Tips