Eyebrow Transplant with FUE Method
It is often said that our eyes reveal our emotions and thoughts as they are one of the most important ways we have of expressing ourselves. However, our eyes are not the only means of expressing ourselves, eyebrows also serve a significant social function, as it helps people in expressing themselves to others. With the help of our eyebrows we can tell people that we are excited, confused, caring or bored as they frame our face and reflect our emotions. While we all may think that there are women and men looking fascinating without hair, unfortunately not everyone will have such good looks.
Eyebrows play an important role in determining whether or not a person experiencing hair loss will be looking good. Men and women with more dense eyebrows are generally considered better-looking as compared to those having thin and sparse eyebrows. Is eyebrow transplant a viable option for people experiencing significant or partial eyebrow loss and are suffering from the deformation in the eyebrows?
This is where you can consider an eyebrow transplant for a permanent solution to achieving the perfect eyebrow.
For the procedure, specialized hair transplant physicians utilizes follicular unit grafts extracted from the nape of the neck. Hair grows thinner in this area and depicts slower growth in comparison to other areas of the head. For this reason they stand out as a perfect match for eyebrow transplantation. The method utilized in eyebrow transplantation is the follicular unit extraction (FUE) technique that requires follicular unit grafts to be extracted from the donor site before transplantation. Each hair follicle is carefully implanted back one at a time under the same angle and direction as the existing eyebrow hairs. A natural looking eyebrow will be obtained approximately 8 months after the operation. Eyebrow transplant is designed for both men and women.
If you would like more information on eyebrow transplantation and make an appointment for a personalized assessment of your needs, please feel free to contact us.
- Hair Transplantation and Ethnic Differences
- 10 False Facts About Hair Transplantation
- Pain Free Hair Transplant
- After Hair Transplantation
- Hair Transplantation with Stem Cells (Hair Cloning)
- Effects of Doing Sports on Hair Health
- Hair loss during pregnancy
- Hair Transplant for Women
- Hair Simulation / Scalp Micropigmentation / Hair Tattoo
- Hair Transplantation Istanbul
- Elements That Determine The Quality of a Hair Transplant Clinic
- Bio Fiber Hair Transplant
- 10 Major Forms of Hair Loss Experienced Around The World
- Answers To Your 10 Most Important Hair Transplant Questions
- DHI Hair Transplant Technique Without Shaving
- What to Expect From a FUE Hair Transplant Procedure
- Eyebrow Transplant with FUE Method
- The 4 Most Frequently Asked Questions About FUE Hair Transplant
- 5 Factors That Contribute to a “Failed Hair Transplant”
- Elements that Determine the Cost of a Hair Transplant Surgery