DHI (Direct Hair Transplant) What is DHI Hair Transplant?
What is DHI Hair Transplant?: DHI Hair Transplant is the process of extracting hair follicles from the donor area via utilizing a micro motor and then transplanting them into the receipt site using a pen-like device that contains a hollow needle. The first thing that comes into mind when we say DHI is usually the FUE method, but there are actually some differences between the 2 methods.
What Are The Differences Between DHI Method And The Classic FUE Technique?
DHI method enables the hair transplant to be performed without shaving the head. Hair follicles are transplanted in about 1-2 minutes after the extraction process so they only remain outside the body for a very short time period. It is easier to transplant between hair strands if the patient has nonbalding areas on his/her scalp. It is possible to achieve higher density of hair, especially when the area to be transplanted is not spacious.
What Are The Disadvantages Of DHI Method?
The operation lasts longer when compared to the classic FUE technique. As the method requires precision of the procedure, more attention and attentiveness is needed which, as a result will raise the overall cost of the operation. Since the process of opening the microchannels to transplant the extracted hair follicles is different from the classic FUE technique, it is important for operation to be performed by a specialist with in-depth knowledge and vast experience. As the microchannels are opened one at a time in the DHI method, if the surgical team is not experienced enough, inaccurate insertion angles may be created. If you would like to obtain further information on DHI technique or request a consultation at Dr. Serkan Aygin Clinic you can reach us from our contact numbers provided in our website.
- Hair Transplant for Women
- Hair Simulation / Scalp Micropigmentation / Hair Tattoo
- Hair Transplantation Istanbul
- Elements That Determine The Quality of a Hair Transplant Clinic
- Bio Fiber Hair Transplant
- 10 Major Forms of Hair Loss Experienced Around The World
- Answers To Your 10 Most Important Hair Transplant Questions
- DHI Hair Transplant Technique Without Shaving
- What to Expect From a FUE Hair Transplant Procedure
- Eyebrow Transplant with FUE Method
- The 4 Most Frequently Asked Questions About FUE Hair Transplant
- 5 Factors That Contribute to a “Failed Hair Transplant”
- Elements that Determine the Cost of a Hair Transplant Surgery
- The Role of Stem Cells & Hair Cloning in Hair Transplant
- 5 Crucial Steps to a Successful Hair Transplant
- PRP Treatment For Hair Loss
- DHI (Direct Hair Transplant) What is DHI Hair Transplant?
- Frequently Asked Questions About The FUE Hair Transplant
- Conditions that Cause Hair Loss in Men
- Androgenetic Alopecia Condition in Men